René Valencia - Mexico
René Valencia studied economics, but he is a communicator, sometimes journalist and now also a mobile photographer. He was born in El Salvador, but have lived since his teen years at Guadalajara, Mexico. In his short career as a photographer has received some recognition within the mobile photography.
- Honorable mention (and physical exhibition) at Mira Mobile Price 2016, organized in the city of Porto, Portugal.
- Honorable mention at the Iphone Photography Awards (IPPAWARDS) 2015, People category.
- Two honorable mentions in the Mobile Photography Awards (MPA) 2015, categories People and Black and White.
- Cover photo of The Best Mobile Photography and Art Images of 2014, according to the specialized blog The App Whisperer, likewise annual selection in 2015 and 2016.
- Selected by the Mobile Photography Awards in the call Shadow Stories, which allowed him to be exhibited in Soho New York Arthouse in 2014.
- One of the 100 Best iPhone Photos Of 2014, according to the Iphone Photography School.
Writer, author & digital artist. Founder of the New Era Museum